This is one of the most popular beermoney sites due to its longevity, active user base, and consistency. They offer A LOT of ways to earn that it can be overwhelming at times. Their mobile apps(Swagbucks tv- 10 SB, Entertainow- 10 SB, Moviecli.ps- 10 SB, Sportly.tv- 10 SB, Indymusic.tv- 10 SB, and Lifestylz.tv- 10 SB) can get you $25+ per month just for running videos. I recommend using a dummy phone in order to not wear your daily driver out.
Please use my referral if this helped you! – REFERRAL LINK
↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Mobile video apps, Surveys, polls, tasks, special offers, coupons, swagbuckstv, games, searchbar, codes download offers, and shopping incentive that give swagbucks.
↪ Payout: (100 swagbucks = $1)A myriad of gift cards including amazon, paypal, walmart, and facebook +Sweepstake entries.
↪ Supported Countries: US, CA, UK, AUS, INDIA, IRELAND
↪ Referral Incentive: Matching Swag Bucks on all their Search wins up to 1,000 Swag Bucks per referral. 300 SB for signing up with a referral(possibly time limited).
• Passive Swagbucks up to 300 SB for meeting your goals for 7,14,21 and 30 days. Easy to do accomplish if you follow some of these tips and notes.
• On iOS and android app, go to the garden tab and to a bunch of videos called “10 second tips.” Add these to your favorites and let them play through there while you do something else. Also, many apps now have the “Short Clips” section for if you want to cycle through the videos quickly and switch.
• Visit a site frequently? Bookmark the swagbucks search result and click on it every time you plan to go to that site.I recommend having many bookmarks to spice it up once in a while.
• Targeted surveys sent to your email pay twice as much but take longer to approve. Also, always make sure to provide real info. to gain credit or else you may have a high chance of disqualification. I don’t know if auto-fill software is still recommended in this day and age.
• Make up to 10 swagbucks easily a day in the games in free play mode.
• Doing the daily poll, nCrave,and Offers under the to-do list is a super easy way to earn cheap SB everyday.
• (applicable to other sites with peanut labs too) Do not open the same Peanut Labs offer(s) on more than one site. You are allowed up to 3 completions and 15 attempts on PL surveys every 24 hours.
- Best of the Web: If this is available in your dashboard, it is quite an easy way to earn money as it gives 2 cents for every completion with a set limit that fluctuates throughout the day. It’s a very easy and consistent earner. This tile has many different pictures on it.
- nGage: Also known as Laptop Girl, this offer provides the same incentives as the Best of the Web offer, but it has a different method of visiting websites. All the websites are somewhat interesting if you’re take the time to visit them.
- JunGroup: This pops out around 9:00pm PST or 12:00am EST and it’s a Laptop dude instead. I find him the easiest to finish without much hassle and offers good websites to visit.
- nCrave: Under the discover section, nCrave provides multiple tiles that award you for visiting their various websites in a set amount of time. The points vary depending on the offer given and you will unlock new “auto”nCraves that let you visit other sites automatically as long as the window is active.
- RadioLoyalty: If your computer can handle it, this provides 10SB (the highest rate on any other site) for using it in an hour. It does use a lot of resources however, but I run it on a spare computer to listen to the music (on low audio usually) and answer the captcha as it pops.
These offers are all dynamic so make sure to be aware when visiting these sites and using them. Contact me if you have any questions. Thank you!